Monday, April 4, 2011

Review of Journal Aticle #1

Name : Jason Scherwinski
Title of article : Doesn’t say
Author and Brief background : Doesn’t say
Journal Title and Volume Number : Doesn’t say
Date of submission : Doesn’t say
                This article is about this girl, Alex Loo, from Canada who is a snowboarder that is competing in the parallel giant slalom at Cypress Mountain. She has all these problems going on that are preventing her from continuing in her progress to this point. She does some things and all these people, including Kin Wah Leung and Kin Hun Leung, start helping her.
                Some key points to this article are when she tears a ligament in her knee, and when the Kin brothers started selling reusable grocery bags that had a picture of Loo on them.
                What I found interesting is that two random guys that had gone through a lot to get where they were would just start helping this girl for no reason.
                If this were to happen to me, I don’t snowboard so it wouldn’t, I might try the same things that she did.
I would say what I agree/disagree with, but there’s nothing to agree/disagree with.
                This article has not affected how I think deeply about my values, beliefs and assumptions.
                To further my knowledge on this subject I could Google it, or look it up somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment